I went to AGPNY on April 12th, and I just now finished the captions...yes, I'm slow. I was just too excited about AGPLA to do my album. But I had a blast going to AGPNY a second time, seeing JustMagicMaria again and FINALLY meeting Nikki. And of course seeing Julia Roberts in her play...which was AWESOME by the way.

At AGPNY, I got:

Two Paisley dresses (one for me, one for my cousin)
An AGPNY shirt (for the daughter of my mom's coworker)
Mini Kaya (My mom's)
Mini Addy (for my mom's little friend)
Molly's Party Games
Molly's Miss Victory costume
Molly's Plaid suitcase
Josefina's Weaving outfit
Molly's Rt. 66 accessories

But then Maria gave me some of her duplicate items: Kirsten's dirndl, mini Molly, and the PM mini Samantha. And I bought her NIB Dear America doll (Abigail Jane Stewart) because the poor girl was in a cold storage room AND I've been lusting after one of these dolls. She's no Remember Patience Whipple, but she will do.

Okay, here are the pictures, but just warning you: I didn't write the captions. Maura did because she insisted.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107160968